Monday, November 26, 2012

1123 Birthday Boy

Yo people! Today's blog is all about my boy.. Wanted to blog about his birthday celebration but then I only can open my laptop today due to some reason. 

His birthday is on the 23rd of November~ which is a Friday. Unfortunately  I have to work on Friday so we celebrate it a day earlier. We don't really have a plan, just randomly Bf wanted to go Pavilion and eat sushi~ So yeah.. we went to Pavilion~ 

After we ordered food, I gave him his pressie! Bf never thought that I will present him anything cause I always told him that I got no money.. LOL *poor like hell*

But anyway, for being 2 years with him, I never buy him anything, the present that I gave him not only for his birthday present, it also a gift for him as he take care of me a lot! I'm alone at KL, he is my only reliance~ =') Once I need help.. He will be my superman! 

So here comes the picturesss
My Birthday Pressie from Dear

I also want take pictures~~ hehe! Upload to insta (wtf..helping him put on caption lol)

What is it??

Hmm......

Ah dear, tell me! What is it??? =.=

Actually very surprise..but he act cool nia~~

Tadaa.... pose pose!

I like the interior! Nice leh~~~




I actually forgotten to take the picture of our food! Aikz~ if not I can blog about it!!




So after the dinner! I told him that bday boy must eat cake! So we went to Coffee Bean~ But actually it was my intention to eat the cake! lollll




Only pic that I feel nice!! no make up =.=''

Btw, if you havent visit to Pavilion, here it is..the xmas deco!! super fantastic right? hehe

Yea! make some wish~ shang ngi heng long~~ money money come!!!
My all time fav *COFFEE BEAN ICED WHITE CHOCOLATE LATTE & TIRAMISU*
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED~

~


  Lastly soundtrack from Twilight breaking dawn part 2! Enjoy~~



No comments:

Post a Comment