Saturday, November 17, 2012

Forgotten Root

Yo~~~ people! I'm back to blog! So freaking long I didn't open my blog and I actually noticed that even I did not blog, but still there are people who still 'stalking' on my blog~ *my blog live traffic did not drop* So yeah.. here I am, and you guys may keep on stalking my blog~

I have been busy for my assignment thingy and I produced a short film for my IFTP (Introduction to Film and TV Production) assignment and I think my groupmate and I did a really great job!

To those who haven't view on my video, here it is:


It took us one whole day to shoot this 4 min+ video! A lot of hard work.. but the outcome is just so superb...erm, not so superb I would say, but it's our first production so I considered it as SUPERB~

Did this video inspired you? Please take a few minutes to call your parents, I can guarantee that they sure miss you a lot.

Last time, my relationship with my Daddy was not good, I seldom talk to him and I actually don't really like to talk to my dad. There is nothing that I can share with him, cause probably I'm a girl and when it comes to girl problem, I will normally talk to my mom... 

But after I move out to KL and study, everything seems to change.. I mean change in a positive way la! He will call me, ask me about my pocket money is it enough.. hows my life, hows everything.. Eventually we just get closer. Sometimes, he texted me as well, he will call me 'Sayang, Darling, Dear..' At first I'm like whats wrong with this fella~~ LOLLLLL but I will reply him Sayang too..sometime la~ mwahaha~~ 

Parents always give their priority to us! I love my dad, and I miss him very very much! Did you guys know that actually he purposely PURPOSELY PURPOSELY PURPOSELY came down to KL from the north just to help me on that video!!! I really appreciate that, he took leave and he came all the way by himself~~ SALUTE MY DADDY!!!!!!!  

Im sure that your daddy love you all too~ Love your parents more! Money can be found at anywhere and anytime, but not your loves one =)


Aren't he handsome~ muacks!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment