Thursday, January 5, 2012

Will you marry me?

What will you respond if your boyfie ask you that?
"YES, I DO''?
Nod your head?
Or.......
''F Yea'' (hahahahahha~~~)

Today's blog post will all about the proposal... gonna share some videos here that I found it on Youtube!

But before that, I wanna voice out my own thought!
I'm a girl that loves surprise.. (I guess all girls love it too) When I finished watching all those videos, I will tell him I want that kind of proposal~
But deep down inside my heart, of course I want something different, special, extra ordinary from others~
Maybe I might not get a very creative proposal like Tim and Audrey..
Or movie of my own proposal like Matt and Ginny..
I'm expecting something NEW and ROMANTIC~ It was so touching when I saw all the girls in the videos cried and said YES!!! WOW~~~~ bless them =D

I posted a status on my Facebook

I type RECORD it.. Just simply because I hope to see my own proposal only, not to SHOW OFF~~ Is a M.E.M.O.R.Y~~
Is a thing that happens once in a life time~ (unless you divorce and get another guy, and the guy propose again~ nyek~~ teehee)

Enjoy all the video below!
#1 黑人跟范范求婚~They've been together for 10 years~ finally they get married =D

#2 Tim and Audrey, MEME proposal~ Y U SO CREATIVE?!?!?! =D

#3 Mike and Xiaxue, famous blogger Xiaxue's wedding proposal~ 


#4 Matt and Ginny, This is very cool~ Must watch also!! Same as #3 at the cinema~!

#5 Jin and Miu, from Japan, *magic marriage proposal* very simple~ but romantic~~ teehee~~

#6 Nicholas and YeeLee, LATEST, 1-1-2012, that guy do it on new year eve~ WOW..

So, which one you likey? Hahaha~ For me, I'll choose #3 Mike and Xiaxue / #4 Matt and Ginny..
Cinema wei~~~ macam yes~~~ LOL
Hope you see this post baby boy! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment