Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

It's 2012.. Rumors of 2012 doomsday will not affect me to celebrate this new year! Let's shout~~!!! Arghhh!
On the 31st December 2011, Bf and I went for a movie.. *sound so sad* ONLY MOVIE? Yea.. only movie saje adik, kakak dan abang abang sekalian! The movie that I watched was ''The Darkest Hour''-- most probably will blog about the movie review soon~ haha!

After the movie finished it was only 11pm~ fml.. still got 1 hour to reach 12 am~ Bf said go KLCC countdown all of a sudden~ I just followed since we got no plan after the movie~ *sound so sad pt 2*

KLCC night view taken by me! Macam yes!
The picture was taken using my HTC stupid cacat phone! But it surprised me, NOT BAD!


On that night, crowded like hell~ Those people really lifeless. *I'm not included, coz I never been to countdown before, seriously* LOL~

I didn't take picture of myself coz I'm ugly, totally unprepared to go to KLCC.. so yeah.. *sound so sad pt 3* Anyway, we managed to record a video of the fireworks.. watch it live is totally different from TV, as if the fireworks will hit on me like that, so scary~ yet it was beautiful and awesome! 
Light up the sky baybeh~~~~~ 

Credit to Bf.. he is the one who recorded this~ Weeee =)
 (p/s: you have to turn your head 90 degree to the left side, THANK YOU!)

After all of this ''magic'' finishes, we rush back to our car and went back~ if we didn't back early, massive traffic jam wei~ better chao early, right or not? Hmm.. boring countdown! I'm sure it would be different if we celebrate with a bunch of friends, miss the time so muchie! =')

How about you guys? How you celebrate your new year?? ^^ 

No matter what happen last year, just let it be, let it go, you can't change the past, but you can create your future! *I know I macam yes, but that's true ok!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment