Thursday, June 7, 2012

Becoming an iPhone user =)

Recently, I've changed my phone! Obviously is an iPhone...

Last few years when iPhone launced, I was so 'anti-iPhone' 
People said iPhone battery drop very fast, can't Bluetooth, not so user friendly, have to tied up with those telco company, 1 or 2 years contract, when access to internet the bill will become very high..
a lot of reasons that make me hated iPhone so much!

But then.. I'm using it now~~ *wtf*
and I tied up with Digi 24 month contract! *wtf again*


So silly I am..!

Once I get it.. in my hand.. I don't know how to use *really wtf*
But then after few hours, I mange to used to it already.. I'm a fast learner~ wee!

I feel insecure when Sai Lou (meaning little brother) (Le phone's name)(because Dai Lou is iPad) didn't wear anything..only the screen protector! So on Wednesday, I went to pasar malan to get Sai Lou this Mickey cover, cheap dou bang bang seng!! rm10 only leh~~

I wanted to download whatsapp, but then it is no longer free.. so temporary using LINE now~
Add me up on LINE or Instagram! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment