Monday, June 25, 2012

Photoshooting - Retro

It's another photo shooting again by Cleo! I believed that my friends had already seen the pictures that I posted up on Facebook! Thank you for those 'likes'.. I assumed that the picture look nice huh? ><''

I am quite surprised and shocked when I look into my own make up sheet that they provided to me.
Sorry about the picture, I have tried multiple attempt to rotate it but failed! So you might have to tilt your head 90 degree to the right! 
The big picture on the left is my hair style, and the bottom one is my make up, I have Katy Perry make up look, and is PINK!! Woohooo
Well, basically I am satisfied with the hair and make up, but then it was not as what I expected actually.. 
My hair ended up like Wolverine.. 

See the similarity? I am mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL~~ After the hair stylish done.. I laugh at myself and said I look like a Wolverine! =D

Move on, to my make up, I hope it won't disappoint me again! I really want to have that Katy Perry look, Pink blusher and also the Pink lipstick! Kekekekex
The products that the make up artists using are all from Majolica Majorca.. tadaaaa
I hope that it was allllllllllll mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I wish~~ =( 

The make up didn't disappoint me, I am so lovin it! LOL.. the eyebrow brush is so nice..can you see my brown eyebrow? Look so natural.. and of cause the main point! The pink lipstick~~ My first try on pink lipstick! So nice~ 

The final look =D I know the 2 heart shape thingy right infront of boobies is distracting.. But it's kinda cute! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wtf did I just typed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well, now just wait for the Cleo to publish all the photos! Excited... =) and I hope the photo is nice la~ I don't wanna look like a Wolverine! Sadddddd





No comments:

Post a Comment