Friday, June 8, 2012

Rooftop Prince


Eotokke? Eotokke? (meaning how?) Eotokke.... I'm in love with Yoochon oppa! 
I don't really watch Korean drama, I am more to Hong Kong TVB drama~ cause I don't understand korean, so I need the subtitle in order to understand it! 
Before this Rooftop Prince, I watched Gumiho staring Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah~
I still remember I cried when I watch it.. so touching~ then after that, I tried to watch City Hunter, Secret Garden.. but then only for the 1st episode.. My principle is : Le 1st and 2nd episode must be very attractive enough then only I will continue watch it~

Secret Garden has a very high ranking.. but then the first episode didn't catch my attention! So well, I give up on that drama d! =.='' A lot of people ask me to watch continue watch it.. very nice!! I was like nah.. nvm~

I love Chor ah (I don't know how to spell it, but that is what they call Yoochun in that drama)..
Actually, I don't feel that he is handsome! He is so ordinary to me! Seriously, nothing special about him, 

but then when he chopped off his long hair, I kinda like his look... 

and then the final stage
He is so cute and handsome when with spectacles! Weee 


THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME WITH SPECS ON!!!

Walao... from that moment onward... My fall for him d~~~~ Can't believe he can be so effing adorable! 
Eat also super cute! 

Of course, you have to remember this b***ch also~ Hong Se Na! Feel like wanna slap her! Always bully her sister Park Ha! Why you so bad? Btw, this picture really LMAO~ lol

Almost forget to mention about Park Ha, she is the main actress, 
She is very pretty, her eyes are always watery, can sot die people! She is very match with Yoochun~ =D But still I love Shin Min Ah more~ 
hehe!

This drama consists on 20 episode, I give 9.5 out of 10 =) Go and watch it~ 





1 comment: