Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 25/12/2011

Hello my dear friends,
How you guys celebrate you Christmas eve or Christmas?! Did you received any present from special one?
For me, I did received a pressie from my colleague~ It was Hello Panda chocolate cookie!  Yummylicious!

Cute!!!!!!!!! LOL~~~

END OF THE STORY 
P/S: NICKIE, Y U SO LAME????????

So, as for Christmas~ the actual day~~ 25/12/2011, My boy and I went to One Utama~~ Guess what~ PARKING FULL - PARKING FULL - PARKING FULL - PARKING FULL - PARKING FULL  PARKING FULL -PARKING FULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That is why I hate going out on public holiday~! YUCKS! 


Our mission: FIND PARKING!














It took him an hour just to find a parking wei~ ** I fall asleep in the car, because he goes round and round, circle and circle like no ending! I rather sleep**

Ok well, there was a lady that just came out from the mall and showed us her parking slot, THANK GOD! Finally..like finally~!!!!!! Don't you think it is ridiculous? KL really urghhhhhh~!!!! Hate the traffic jam.. hate those cars!! hate it ah~~!!! Almost spoil my mood on that day wei~ Just feel like going back home d~ (Imagine you're the one who driving and no parking at all..pek cek right??)

Whatever~! We found the parking d~~ Don't care!!!!!!!
You know what? Find parking also consumed a lot of energy one leh~ So we planned to eat dinner lo! and I'm the one who suggest to eat at Sushi Zanmai..YES, It's One Utama Sushi Zanmai, where you have to queue up for FOREVER just to eat their sushi! I insist wanna eat at there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pity boyfie I, kesian dia kena tunggu lame* (But he sek me, what to do.. queue together lo)


Another round of waiting, 45 min! I queued for 45 min~  and when it is my turn I become >>>
Credits to Doggyspace.com
FOOD, PLEASE COME TO ME!!!! STARVING LIKE HELL D~!

Le pictures: 
I'm so gonna make you starveee!!





 



erm...Maybe not! Coz less picha only! Grr~~!!

I did not receive any pressie from him, but it's ok~ *cause the thing I want is actually very da expensive! LOL* I'm already satisfied with a simple dinner like this~ ahahhaha!! 


Merry x-mas! and Happy new year!!!!! Love my daddy and mummy, sista, friends, boyfie and everyone who read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
2012 come come come! huat ah~!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment